H3 Antibody Technology
Biosion has developed a proprietary, state-of-the-art platform called H3 Antibody Technology that enables discovery of multiple therapeutic candidates with superior properties.
The H3 platform allows for:
- High-throughput screening and ranking of thousands of target binders
- High-content screening to facilitate identification of superior lead candidates
- High-efficiency that guarantees greater productivity and success
The combination of our proprietary immunization strategies and robust screening processes allow for the identification of a large number of clones with superior properties
The robustness of Biosion’s high-throughput high-content screening process combined with the availability of their extensive hybridoma-derived antibody collections significantly reduces the cost associated with the daunting task of antibody drug discovery.
With the application of H³ antibody technology, Biosion core team member has successfully accomplished over 100 antibody development projects for international diagnostic product companies, biopharmaceutical corporations, major universities, and medical schools.
- Generating a large hybridoma pool for superior leads identification
- 15-25x higher than industry average (1000~5000 antigen-positive hybridomas per project)
- Identifying leads with the desired properties in the early stage
- Multiple parameter screening simultaneously
- Identifying lead candidates with the maximized ROI
- 2-10x higher than industry average
Technical & market validation: Abbvie, SDIX, ImmunoVir, Hengrui, CTTQ, Salubris, etc
Deliverables: MVR-T3011 (FIC, Ph-I/IIa), SHR-1806(BIC, Ph-I), TQC2731 (BIC, Ph-I)