Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Intellectual property (IP)/Competitive intelligence manager (1) – MS/Ph.D. level
We are seeking talented biologics intellectual property (IP) manager to join this fast-growing company. As a IP Professional, you will assist IP planning, implement IP operational framework, and achieve IP objectives and deliverables in line with the boarder Biosion business strategy. You will oversee and coordinate patent filing for drug lead candidates and work together with other innovation leaders to keep your project running on time and on budget. You will manage all project deliverables and external contacts as well your project costs, manage the procurement of patent rights for inventions, and communicate with senior management. You will provide feedback to senior leaders to help improve overall efficiency and performance！
Key tasks include playing an important role in developing patent strategies with options, risk mitigation and contingencies； providing proactive operational oversight of all aspects of the project plan and execution； recognizing project needs and raising them appropriately in the organization. Based on the incumbent’s experience and skill sets, the job level and compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
• Work with senior management to develop and implement IP plan and operational frameworks, achieve objectives and deliverables in line with Biosion business strategy. Work with the innovation team to ensure project delivery to timeframes and milestones；
• Help to manage the identification and evaluation of ideas, research programs, and technologies developed through R&D team and assist in the creating impact；
• Enhance IP capability of internal stakeholders through education and training programs, including high level IP searching skills and database use to maximize the implementation of Biosion ideas；
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of research projects and outputs across Biosion. Provide the interface between academic, business development and innovation staff, building strong networks；
• Help to report the outputs and impact of research projects, including preparing proposals, briefing papers and reports and developing innovative communication techniques e.g. data visualization.
• Advanced scientific degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, etc.) with a background in large molecule drug discovery and development； Knowledge of immunology；
• Drug discovery/development experience in a cross functional setting, including patent search and filing experience； experience in drug discovery of large molecules such as monoclonal antibody is a plus；
• Demonstrated experience in leading /managing and driving cross-functional teams； experience in people management role with demonstrated ability to influence without authority；
• Strong verbal and written communication skills； excellent interpersonal and information management skills. Skills in facilitating/optimizing the contribution of diverse team members as individuals and as a team；
• Fluent in English (oral and written)。
Program Director (1) – MS/Ph.D. level