Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Project manager (2) – MS/Ph.D. level
We are seeking talented biologics project management professional to join this fast-growing company. As a PM Professional, you will oversee the whole projects and work together with other technical leaders to keep your project running on time and on budget. You will manage all project deliverables as well your project costs and communicate with senior leadership. You will provide feedback to your team throughout its entirety to help improve overall performance.
Key tasks include playing strategic role in building early discovery and development project strategy and plans with options, risk mitigation and contingencies； using drug discovery and development expertise to integrate knowledge of all line functions for project； providing proactive operational oversight of all aspects of the integrated project plan； accountable for advancement of project； recognizing project needs and raising them appropriately in the organization. Based on the incumbent’s experience and skill sets, the job level and compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
• Manages biologics projects across multiple phases, enables the project strategy development； responsible for generation and maintenance of project plan including identification of activities on the critical path； provides Project Management leadership in the areas of planning, tracking, problem-solving, risk management and plan execution in line with project team goals；
• Schedules and coordinates project team meetings； Leads internal project status reviews； issues high quality agendas and meeting minutes in a timely fashion； accountable for action item follow up；
• Manages project deliverables including supervises progress, monitors and ensures adherence to the time, quality/scope, and cost；
• Works with team members to proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates and escalates risks and/or issues； communicates openly and timely on project specific priorities； supports team leads in prioritizing and contingency planning；
• Acts as primary liaison for senior management to provide regular reporting on project status of deliverables and risks/issues and ensures internal portfolio systems are accurate and regularly updated.
• Advanced scientific degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, etc.) with a background in large molecule drug discovery and development； Knowledge of immunology；
• Drug discovery/development experience in a cross functional setting, including project management experience； experience in drug discovery of large molecules such as monoclonal antibody is a plus；
• Demonstrated experience in leading /managing and driving cross-functional teams； experience in people management role with demonstrated ability to influence without authority；
• Strong verbal and written communication skills； excellent interpersonal and information management skills. Skills in facilitating/optimizing the contribution of diverse team members as individuals and as a team；
• Fluent in English (oral and written). Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including MS Project).
Program Director (1) – MS/Ph.D. level