Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Program Director (1) – MS/Ph.D. level
We are seeking a talented biologics program director to join this fast-growing company. As a program director, you will lead a team of program and project managers responsible for enabling drug development teams to effectively plan, execute and report on biologics drug development programs from project inception through regulatory submissions and approvals by working with internal and external collaborators. You will apply your project management expertise and leadership to establish and maintain a high-performing program/project management team and may also lead and facilitate one or more cross-functional drug development teams.
Key tasks include managing Program/Project Management Office, playing strategic role in building early discovery and development project strategy, working cross-functionally with internal departments and external resources on discovery, pre-clinical, CMC, and clinical project management related tasks, issues, and developing project plans with options, risk mitigation and contingencies, and ensuring adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as appropriate. Based on the incumbent’s experience and skill sets, the job level and compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
• Provides project management oversight for all programs； Manages, coaches and mentors direct reports. Leads target selection and validation； drive for development planning； Evaluates, implements and enhances project management best practices across program/project teams；
• Manages biologics projects across multiple phases, enables the project strategy development； responsible for generation and maintenance of project plan including identification of activities on the critical path； provides Project Management leadership in the areas of planning, tracking, problem-solving, risk management and plan execution in line with project team goals；
• Schedules and coordinates project team meetings including internal and external representatives and is accountable for action item follow up； Manages project deliverables including supervises progress, monitors and ensures adherence to the time, quality/scope, and cost；
• Works with team members to proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates and escalates risks and/or issues； communicates openly and timely on project specific priorities； supports team leads in prioritizing and contingency planning；
• Acts as primary liaison for senior management to provide regular reporting on project status of deliverables and risks/issues and ensures internal portfolio systems are accurate and regularly updated.
• Advanced scientific degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, etc.) with a background in large molecule drug discovery and development； Knowledge of immunology；
• Drug discovery/development experience in a cross functional setting, including program/project management experience； experience in drug discovery of large molecules such as monoclonal antibody is a plus；
• Demonstrated experience in leading /managing and driving cross-functional teams； Experience supporting or managing multi-partner alliances. Ability to influence without direct authority；
• Strong verbal and written communication skills； excellent interpersonal and information management skills. Skills in facilitating/optimizing the contribution of diverse team members；
• Demonstrated ability to provide program/project management leadership and support for and delivered on time and within budget；
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
Project manager (2) – MS/Ph.D. level