Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Director/Associate Director of In Vitro Pharmacology (1) – Ph.D. level
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, energetic and motivated scientist to join Biosion research team. The main responsibilities for Director/Associate Director of In Vitro Pharmacology, will include leading cancer and other drug discovery research programs to validate novel targets, employ multiple approaches to discover lead molecules and viable drug candidates.
• Lead the In Vitro Pharmacology group and direct activities of group members to achieve results；
• Formulate novel projects and technological solutions for drug discovery；
• Work closely with antibody discovery and bio-analytical group to move projects forward；
• Collaborate and offer input on the project activities of other scientists and managers；
• Provide coaching and leadership to facilitate drug discovery solutions for projects and within the lab；
• Represent Biosion to external groups and develop new potential relationships；
• Publish and present results regularly at internal/external meetings.
• Ph.D. in Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related fields with 6 years of postdoctoral experience in Cancer Drug Discovery；
• Hands-on experience with various cellular and in vivo cancer models；
• Drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment is essential；
• Experience with collaborating with multiple disciplinary teams and working with CROs；
• Demonstrated experience in drug candidate selection；
• Excellent leadership and management skills, including supervision and mentoring of teams；
• Strong communication and interpersonal.
Project manager (2) – MS/Ph.D. level