Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Senior Scientist of In Vitro Pharmacology (1) – Ph.D. level
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, energetic and motivated scientist to join Biosion research team. The main responsibilities for Senior Scientist of In Vitro Pharmacology, will include execute cancer and other drug discovery research programs to validate novel targets, employ multiple approaches to discover lead molecules and viable drug candidates.
• Formulate novel projects and technological solutions for drug discovery；
• Work closely with antibody discovery and bio-analytical group to move projects forward；
• Collaborate and offer input on the project activities of other scientists and managers；
• Provide coaching and leadership to facilitate drug discovery solutions for projects and within the lab；
• Represent Biosion to external groups and develop new potential relationships；
• Publish and present results regularly at internal/external meetings.
• Ph.D. in Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related fields with 3 years of postdoctoral experience in Cancer Drug Discovery；
• Hands-on experience with various cellular and in vivo cancer models；
• Drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment is essential；
• Experience with collaborating with multiple disciplinary teams and working with CROs；
• Demonstrated experience in drug candidate selection；
• Strong communication and interpersonal.
Director/Associate Director of antibody engineering (1) – Ph.D. level