Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Protein Analytics Engineer/Scientist (2) – Bachelor's degree and above
Our Protein Analytics group is seeking a skilled analytical biochemist to join a team focused on supporting antibody drug development. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated scientist who has proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with solid communication skills. The position's responsibilities are:
• Perform protein analytics testing using various analytical instruments for large molecules；
• Execution of relevant experiments to support development and qualification of analytical assays for biologics in development；
• Plan and execute experimental studies in an efficient manner to meet project goals and timeline；
• Provide concise and quantitative analysis of data and interpretation of experimental results；
• Report progress to the manager regularly and provide effective oral presentations in group meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or pharmaceutical sciences with 2+ years industry experience, or equivalent；
• Good understanding of protein chemistry, structure, and function；
• Proven technical skills in running of biochemical methods for characterization of proteins；
• Collaborative skills to work in a cross-functional environment；
• Proven data analysis, interpretation and scientific communication skills；
• Proven flexibility and execution skills to deliver in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment；
• Knowledge of biopharmaceutical development is a plus.