Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Protein Purification Engineer/Research Scientist (1) – Master's degree and above
Our Protein Sciences Group is seeking a highly motivated Research Scientist to provide hands-on support for purification and characterization of target proteins and monoclonal antibodies to enable multiple therapeutic discovery projects.
• Participate in the design and implementation of protein purification strategies that provide active proteins for use in binding assays and functional assays；
• Execute routine protein purification with affinity, size exclusion, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography using FPLC systems；
• Perform protein analyses using SDS-PAGE, SE-HPLC, ELISA, etc.；
• Develop novel purification processes as well as using standard methods to purify proteins from the mg to gram scale；
• Analyze and interpret data, present the results at meetings, provide reports and prepare scientific presentations as needed, and write/revise SOPs and technical reports.
• Master's degree in biology, chemistry, or pharmacology with 2+ years industry experience, or equivalent；
• Solid and proven theoretical basis and hands-on experience in protein purification and analytical characterization including filtration, chromatography, FPLC and HPLC systems；
• Expertise in purification of affinity-tagged, secreted proteins；
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and routine instrument maintenance；
• Interest in evaluating and developing new protein purification technologies is required；
• Capable of working in a team-based environment spanning multiple disciplines and collaborating with scientists and associates in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
Protein Analytics Engineer/Scientist (2) – Bachelor's degree and above