Welcome to join Biosion
Together we make a better future
Scientist for Phage Display platform (1) – Ph.D. level
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who are eager for scientific challenges. You will have opportunity to work on our proprietary Phage Display platform, to identify and validate antibody therapeutics candidates for unmet medical needs.
• Lead the screening efforts to identify antibody candidates；
• Optimize screening and validating procedures；
• Keep tracking of the progress of all projects；
• Summarize communicate the data in a timely manner.
• Have 1-3 years of industrial experience in protein expression and purification；
• Ph.D. in biological or bioengineering fields, well-trained in project design and management；
• Immunological and oncological education and experiment backgrounds are desirable；
• Hand-on experience in antibody engineering, especially single-domain antibody (sdAb) is a plus；
• Have experience in vector designation, gene cloning and protein and/or antibody expression in prokaryotic and/or eukaryotic cells；
• Hand-on experiences in FACS and ELISA are desirable；
• Good capability in leading and handling multiple projects, and approved trouble-shooting capability；
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work within an interdisciplinary team, and a desire for continuous improvement are essential；
• Self-motivation and strong ambition are desirable.
Protein Expression Senior Scientist (1) - Ph.D. level